We will be closed this Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Thanksgiving
Effective August 1st, our new operating hours will be from
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to Noon.
You must arrive 15 minutes before close.
Integrity & Service
Contact Us to Find the Perfect Recycling Solution for You!
Whether you’re an industrial or commercial business or a member of the general public, we have recycling solutions to fit your needs and a state-of-the-art convenient recycling facility that makes dropping off scrap metal quick and easy.
NRI: Your Twin Cities Metal Recycling Experts
NRI is a leading Minnesota recycling service, providing effective and sustainable solutions for business, industries, and communities. We are proud to serve the Twin Cities area with a full menu of recycling and scrap metal handling services, including:
- Scrap metal recycling, including ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, specialty metals, precious metals and more!
- Convenient recycling hours and clean, accessible facilities
- Container pickup and delivery services for commercial and industrial customers
- A variety of recycling containers and transport options
- Turnkey recycling for industrial customers
- On-site digital scales and metal analyzers
- Competitive prices for all recycled metals
- Recycling stream training for industrial business teams
- Demolition services
- Fundraising partnerships with community groups and organizations
- Cash for Cans
- And much more!
At NRI, we provide a turnkey recycling solutions for industrial businesses, handling scrap metal as well as wood, plastic, paper and cardboard recycling efficiently and effectively. We’ll start with a FREE energy service audit. From there, we’ll help you develop a personalized recycling plan to best meet your needs. Learn more about our turnkey industrial recycling solutions here!, or schedule your FREE on-site industrial assessment now!
Environmentally Sustainable Metal Recycling Services
At NRI, we’re proud to be one of the only local recycling companies compliant with both federal and state environmental regulations. We have taken major steps to reduce our carbon footprint and limit our impact on the environment, so you can rest easy that your metal recycling is being handled with integrity.